Shipments and returns
Orders are carefully packaged and shipped from the John Woodbridge store in Paris the same day for orders passed before 1 pm, or the day after for others. Whatever the option of delivery, you can track the parcel on Coliposte, Fedex or UPS, with the tracking number mentioned on your order page as soon as the order has been shipped.
If you have chosen the "take in shop" option, check our opening hours, and come to the John Woodbridge store located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris.
|France||2-3 open days||Colissimo|
|Europe||5-10 open days||Colissimo International|
|World||3-6 open days||UPS/Fedex|
The shipping costs include the preparation and packing costs as well as the shipping costs. The preparation costs are fixed, while the shipping costs vary according to the total weight of the package. We recommend you to group all your items in one order. We can't combine two orders placed separately and shipping charges apply to each of them. Your items are properly protected, special attention is paid to fragile items and the dimensions of the boxes chosen are appropriate to the items sent.
If your are not fully satsified by your purchase, you are welcome to return your item for a refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. Purchases returned after 30 days will not be eligible for refund or store credit.
Returns within France and Europe
- 1. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and product details, and do let us know why you would like to return the product.
- 2. We will send you a pre-paid Colissimo shipping label via email. Print the shipping label and attach it to the returning parcel.
- 3. Please let us know when the parcel has been posted so that we may track it.
- 4. We will issue you a refund upon reception of the returned product.
We currently do not offer pre-paid returns for international orders.
- 1. Please write to us at email@example.com with your order number, product details, and your reason for the return.
- 2. Ship your return to this address: JOHN WOODBRIDGE MAKERS, 8 RUE DES CANETTES, 75006 PARIS, FRANCE.
- 3. Once your return has been shipped, please provide us with the tracking number for the parcel so that we may track it too.
- 4. We will issue you a full refund upon reception of the returned product. Any international duties paid will not be refunded.
Exchanging an item
We only accept exchanges for products that are faulty or damaged and needs to be replaced with the same model. In this case, the replacement product will be shipped to you when your return has been received. In order to exchange your product for another, we recommend that you return your original purchase for a refund, then place a new order for the item your prefer.